2nd Prototype…The Happy Doomsday Stove II
Modifications to the prototype 1 stove including :
- welding pieces of steel ingaps where rice hulls fell through
- Cutting a larger opening in the bottom where rice hulls burn
- Adding in cylindrical tubes from the bottom of the stove for increased air flow to the fire
- Could not get fire to be self sufficient.
- Had trouble getting the rice hulls to light. They continually burnt out, even with an oxygen being fed to the fire via and oxygen tank.
- Cut length of air pipes on outside
- Make air pipes on the interior taller
- Mesh grading on various widths (larger than the rice hulls) that can be moved to change the flow of the rice hulls
- Modify gap that rice hulls flow through
- Build a new stove!
- use lighter material than the steel on above stove
- make stove versatile to burning different materials
- allow chutes and burn tray to be adjustable